How do u get lost in a city that is GIANT grid?!?! Who knows. but i did. yes, map quest got lost. but on my adventure from the valley to Santa Monica. I discovered a lot!
Only in LA will u see a tag plate that says "Millionaire in Training." that's just showing off that u don't have money and prolly never will. get one that says broke as a joke. it would just be funny.
On my mini adventure, I circled UCLA multiple times...man do i wish i lived in Westwood. it's nice. Near belair, Beverly Hills, and just a trip over the hills to studio city. I went through "Boystown" on Santa Monica Blvd, which is where all the gay men are, so i'm thinking i'm gonna hang out there. At least then, I know they are legit and can be my bff. I need an amazing bff who will shop with me and talk about guys. Then i ended up in the jewish community. I knew i was there when I saw a flock of children all with tall black hats on their heads crossing the street to the Hebrew center.
That's y I love this place. There truly is so many cultures. Then i get to go home through Little Armenia, Little Ethiopia, and Little Mexico. I'm becoming very cultured these days. No worries!
Sounds like a truly amazing place! Mars maybe? Makes you want to get an airline ticket and fly in for the weekend! Keep up the reporting Jen the rest of the world needs this kind of stuff.
ReplyDelete