Friday, September 11, 2009

Nothing like Yogurtland and Coffee Bean!

So you know how I spend my days in coffee shops emailing?!? ok, so i have been extra tricky and switch up which ones i go to b/c i don't want to be a regular...but that didn't work out.  One knows my name, my order, and he calls me his ga peach. FML.  i have no life! haha. and NO mom. He's old. Thanks tho.

i'm realizing a little more everyday. I really like this place. I love that I live here now. it's warm and sunny EVERYDAY!!! LOVE IT!!! It's becoming me a little more each day. I'm a regular at Coffee Bean. and Yogurtland is the BEST invention EVER!!  frozen healthy yogurt-like 12 flavors. And lots of toppings-fruit and cereal and sprinkles and chocolate...and its weighed based on ounces. FORGET pinkberry...Yogurtland is the SHIT!! GA- get a Yogurtland!!!

But missing UGA football!! Tomorrow is gameday..i'm not there. But I've decided LSU or Auburn...I'll be there. but today i was in a restaurant, talking to the dad about how i can't stand Pac10 football- i looked around let's just say i had several glares...oops! But come one ppl....get OVER yourself!

1 comment:

  1. i'll miss you tomorrow, and drink a few beers in your honor. lol

    ReplyDelete