Friday, September 18, 2009

Jeremiah 29:11

It's so frustrating. I got done with school. I've interned. I've got the experience. My whole life I have pushed myself to the next level. I'm not the girl that just sat back. All I want is a chance. A chance to prove myself. There's no doubt that if someone gives me a chance I will win them over. I want this more than anything. I picked up and moved out here with NO ONE and NOTHING. I live in the hood. Clearly, I want this. So give me the opportunity to show you what I got. That's all I want. I promise I will prove to you that I am the right person.

I just keep telling myself this is HIS plan. And most of the jobs aren't what I want. So I know something BIGGER and BETTER is coming. I know He will lead me where I am supposed to be. I have to keep my head up!

My resume is on several desks. I know one will look at it and say, "I want to meet her!!" Once again, if this was easy, I wouldn't want to do it! life is about taking those risks. Getting rejecting. and using the strength and will to succeed. I know I'm gonna hear no. But I also know there is a reason I am out here. I'm just as good if not better than the next!  I just keep thinking about how these experiences will be great for my E! True Hollywood Story or Biography.

 I'm relying and trusting in Him. He led me out here. He's with me every moment. He's teaching me so much. I know He'll put me where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment