UGA fans are the best!! There is a bar in LA that is low key and gamedays-FULL OF UGA FANS!!! i am HOME!!!! it's great. People are nice. Red and Black is everywhere!! and ppl understand my love for football! it's the greatest place on this side of the Mississippi. But to the guy who grabbed my leg and spit while talking- have u thought about coaching? U r my hero and ur comments are AWESOME! Almost as good as Brian's texts...no. brian's win! but Next game, I PROMISE i will yell at the screen with u. Gosh-I LOVE GAMEDAYS!!!
But dear Dawgs...esp defense,
stop hooking up with girls and partying so much and LEARN to block. that is all. thanks!
planning a trip to GA for the LSU game. I have to be home for ONE game since NO ONE tailgates for anything out here. I miss it way too much. i need one in my system! I need a tailgate w/ steph and brad and ash! To steph-U might be a cock...but ur mom's a dawg!! i miss harassing other teams and being obnoxious while talking football to boys. It's the great day of the week. LA- I'm gonna teach u to tailgate, it's way too fun. Ur missing out! we'll fix it!
And I love foreigners!! I just have to say i know more ppl not from America then ever before. it's GREAT!! ha. Everyday i meet someone not from America...how cool!?! TOday Austria. i got told ppl in the south were stupid. He was joking, but seriously. give the south credit! we're all pretty awesome! no one thinks im from GA...i dont know why!
And i found my home. i moving to the Hollywood Hills. It's too beautiful at night not to be there! So i'm saving now. or gonna find a "big poppa" like Kim on real Housewives. ha. NAh not my style. but Hollywood Hills, i could live there! so anyone who would like to donate, let me know!
It is like I am learning about another world reading your blog! Glad they luv the dawgs in LA maybe it isn't that strange after all. Keep up the reporting and informing us dumb Georgians on how we should behave. Keep up the great spirit.
ReplyDeletehaha i love how my uncle was like "she sounds like she's from south new jersey." or something like that. hahahahahahahahaa
ReplyDelete