Sunday, October 4, 2009

I failed. Updating!

Sry. It's been a while. Busy applying to jobs adn living a day to day life in LA. The last few weeks have been crazy. Let's see it consists of the GA bar ever sat for the games. COffee Bean, Bernadette and Doug's for dinner, and sleep. CRAZY!!!

I'm really starting to get adjusted and love LA life. Ive met some cool people. ME and January (my former boss at Q100) hang out a lot more. WE both tend to attract some odd fellas. I had one guy tell me we have a love stroy that ends at the alter...umm NO!!! She = guys fromt he Hangover...haha! its nice to ahve someone who understands home and undestands life in LA. It's an adjustment.

I got to come home this weekedn for LSU, and i realized a lot about myself./ I'm growing up. I'm learning who I am. I don't need anyone or anything to make me happy. I'm independent, yes lonely in LA, but strong and confident. I don't want to put up with bs. Unfortunately at the same time, I am forced to realize other things like I want to be in control. Not like a OCD, but i like to know i'm in control of my life. I have my guard up a lot in LA. I don't want anyone to have a chance to hurt me. I walk around knowing that out there its me. I can't depend on anyone else yet.

O btw. did the whole Hollywood scene last weekend. NOT ME. Im a beer and bar girl. Happy in jeans a t shirt with a beer and football. That scene is an experience and well don't like it. I did however get to party with PitBull...not cool. So i'm starting to feel like i fit in a little more while keeping my southern charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment