I got back to the land of the "beautiful" tues night. Wed i had an "interview" of sorts with MGM. It went well, but the job is not open quite yet. That means I get to wait some more. I would think I'd LOVE this wait game. FREEDOM ALL DAY. but NO! I'm so eager to just get wake up in the morning with an agenda. I would LOVE to start working. I walk into these places and see the edit bays (which for u non production ppl is where ppl sit ALL day, staring at a computer, editing ur FAVORITE shows) and just want to jump on one! I want to be in a dark hole in the wall and create a story. I want to be in the mix of production. I just want the CHANCE to prove myself. I got out of school. 2 degrees. moved. told i need more experience. BUT NO ONE will give me that opportunity. COME ON PPL. How am i to gain it, if you won't give me the chance! Plus, I'm getting REAL bored REAL fast! NOT FUN!!
I just want a chance ANYWHERE. I want an INCOME! i want to be back doing the 1 thing i LOVE more than anything. I'm a fighter, so i'm gonna fight through this. But i'm getting bored and annoyed real quick. I'm hardworking, passionate, efficient, enthusiastic, oo and smart- I KNOW EDITING SOFTWARE!! I KNOW how to produce, write, anchor. I'm a GOOD choice!!! LA. I lOVE U. I WANT TO STAY. but I NEED SOMETHING!!! I know it's gonna get better. bc I WANT this. reminder. I'm walking by faith. I know it's gonna work out the way it's supposed to!
No comments:
Post a Comment